Above: Runners at the start of the 2021 Foodbank Farm 5K
Support Twin Villages Foodbank Farm with a Thanksgiving Day 5K Trail Run or 1-Mile Walk/Fun Run!
The 5k and 1-mile walk/fun run is an annual volunteer-organized event that takes place at Coastal Rivers Salt Bay Farm in Damariscotta on Thanksgiving day. There is no fee to participate, but monetary donations of any amount to the Foodbank Farm are encouraged!
- Please register online by midnight on November 22.
- The 5k Run and 1-Mile Walk/Fun Run both start at 9:00 AM.
- There will be restrooms available!
- The 5k will not be *officially* timed, but we will have someone standing by to let you know your finish time and are working on a low-tech way to track results.
- The 5K course follows a broad, mown trail on two loops through fields along Great Salt Bay, with gentle, rolling hills and one less gentle hill. Scroll down to see the course map. Be advised, the weather is unpredictable at this time of year and the course may be muddy, or even snowy!
- Runners and walkers of all ages, as well as well-behaved dogs on leashes, are welcome
- There will be vegetable prizes for the top overall male and female finishers.
How to register
Online registration is closed – but we will be accepting race-day registrations starting at 8:15 a.m.!