Above: Runners at the start of the 2022 Foodbank Farm 5K
Support Twin Villages Foodbank Farm with a Thanksgiving Day 5K Trail Run or 1-Mile Walk/Fun Run!
This is a volunteer-organized event taking place at Coastal Rivers Salt Bay Farm in Damariscotta. There is no fee to participate, but monetary donations of any amount to the Foodbank Farm are encouraged!
- The 5k Run and 1-Mile Walk/Fun Run both start at 9:00 AM.
- There will be restrooms available!
- The 5k will not be *officially* timed, but we will have someone standing by to let you know your finish time.
- The 5K course follows a broad, mown trail on two loops through fields along Great Salt Bay, with gentle, rolling hills and one less gentle hill. Be advised, the weather is unpredictable at this time of year and the course may be muddy, or even snowy!
- Runners and walkers of all ages, as well as well-behaved dogs on leashes, are welcome
- There will be vegetable prizes for the top overall male and female finishers.
How to register
There is no cost to register – but monetary donations to the Foodbank Farm are gratefully accepted!
Online registration is closed, but you can still register on race day starting at 8:00 AM.
Thank you to all who came out for the 2022 Foodbank Farm 5K! See photos of the event here.